Wanted to Buy - Hellebore Steering Wheel

Started by preacherman, August 27, 2010, 04:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preacherman

Hi all

My first post. I have owned a series 1 1750 GTV 105 in W.A. before I moved to Southern Highlands NSW. I sold my Alfa, very regrettably, to a lady in Victoria and ha pining for an Alfa GTV ever since. I have finally found a Series 1 1750 GTV and am after an original Hellebore Steering Wheel to return it to original.

I am aware that there are quite a few different Hellebore Steering Wheels. I am after the one with the wooden rim and the 3 long horn buttons in the 3 spokes of the wheel (plus the boss of course)

If anyone has one of these lying around please could you contact me on reidlj1@internode.on.net  or 02 883 4448 asap.
A pic would be nice
I can't tell you how good it feels to own a 105 GTV again. I have the most amazing 3 passes near me (about 5 in total) and am really looking forward to taking the Alfa through each one of these as well as joining the NSW club and getting to a meeting.

Hi to all the AROCA members in WA and a big hi to Tony Lucente the most amazing Alfa mechanic in Australia.

Lindon

alfagtv152

Hi there,
There is one for sale on Ebay at the moment.
Cheers
Andrew
SEE YOUR BACKSIDE TRACKSIDE.White 156 TI JTS,Silly Speed.

preacherman

Thanks for the advice folk. I got an original Series 1 Steering wheel from Milano Auto Wreckers. Really the most prompt service I have ever used and really reasonable prices too. Thanks Marc for getting those parts to me.
I can really recommend Angelo at 105's Alive too. Just an amazing guy and really willing to help in any way.