-

Started by Mick A, August 09, 2010, 12:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimnielsen

Great vid, yes Frank is Crazy! With so many videos it makes the Winton weekend seem longer - I'm really getting my moneys worth now!
'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
'90 Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 IE - my god! I can compete in Trofeo class!! -

dehne

i know this is not footage from winton but the pi 6hrs this is footage from the little cameras i have ill post it here and in the shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VY_QlfpEo4&feature=player_embeddedmall camera avail topic to
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

dehne

yeah yeah but as i said i know that and am just showing how the little cam works and for ur comment i really dont give a shlt because all you ever do is complain but hay still dont care
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: dehne on August 15, 2010, 05:24:37 PM
i know this is not footage from winton but the pi 6hrs this is footage from the little cameras i have ill post it here and in the shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VY_QlfpEo4&feature=player_embeddedmall camera avail topic to

This is an incredibly epic fail.

Jekyll and Hyde

Sheldon McIntosh

Neil Choi

Hey there all,

Back on topic.

Check this in car video out by our MX5 mate, Randy, I particularly like the moment at 0:27sec of the black Alfasud, I think it is Sue but let it be Ray.  It is more fun that way.

Enjoy.

Neil

jimnielsen

He's going the WRONG WAY - its gotta be Ray!! Its really the best video I have seen of the day yet (though the music is a bit iffy..) Neil.. Can we get a proper HD version posted instead!! I want to see the look on Rays face when he is trying to go around the cows tits backwards...
'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
'90 Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 IE - my god! I can compete in Trofeo class!! -

Neil Choi

Wrong way??? Depends, Jim, in that direction it is being driven by the correct wheels!!!!

Anyway, I do agree it was Ray, plus Sue killed Ray in times, as usual.

Neil

Ray Pignataro

Neil sorry to disapoint but it was Susan first lap of practice. I told her drinking before she went out was never going to be a good idea. guess I was right

Paul Gulliver

QuoteI told her drinking before she went out was never going to be a good idea
Boom  Boom

A glass or two of chardie will do that to you.
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

Brad M

Quote from: Ray Pignataro on August 16, 2010, 07:17:25 PM
Neil sorry to disapoint but it was Susan first lap of practice. I told her drinking before she went out was never going to be a good idea. guess I was right

Of course it was Sue, it was the fast group  :D you were in the slower group passing me  ;D
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Neil Choi

Ray, you really have to go and wine and dine Sue,  take her dancing and show her some of your moves to the following:

Though, I think Ray was in the slow group being passed by Brad, that is more to the truth.

Thanks so much for in car videos, it's great to have on track evidence.

Neil

Ray Pignataro

Frank Musco

Mick, thanks for posting the awesome Vid, that worked out grouse! Sorry about the smoke though, I didn't know the old sprint was that bad. That was heaps of fun.

Nice video from the MX-5 Neil, heaps of action and I like the Metallica, rock on! My camera was not recording for this run and I wasn't happy because is was action packed, cars everywhere, perfect practice for the 6 Hr.
Susan woke me up by spinning, I was looking for the inside line passed the pulsar, not on!!
A glass or two of chardie is what you should be drinking Ray. I can help you with that...