Maldon Display - Tarrengower Hill CLimb

Started by John Hanslow, September 28, 2010, 11:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Hanslow

Barry Williams (Regional Convenor) spent last Friday in Castlemaine making inquires into accommodation availability for Saturday night October 16th and to also have a look at various eating establishments for the Saturday evening meal!
Accommodation is a bit tight due to a Powder Finger concert in Bendigo, all the accommodation is booked out in Bendigo and is now starting to overflow into surrounding towns such a Castlemaine, Kyneton, Maldon etc. so anybody interested in accommodation for the Saturday night really should start to get weaving, I suggest ringing the following numbers to arrange your accommodation needs:-

Castlemaine Visitor Information Centre at 03 54711795
Maldon Visitor Information Centre at         03 54752569

Weekend Option.
For those of you participating in the weekend I would appreciate you informing me so I can co-relate numbers for the evening meal, in
trying to cater for the budgets of the majority I have selected (along with the help of a few well informed locals) a Pasta Pizza Restaurant in Caslemaine known as "Capones" by all account the pizza's are excellent like wise their pasta dishes! it is important that I have clear indications of numbers to confirm seating arrangements.

Sunday Alfa Display Option.
Alfa Romeo Static Display -please be there by 10 am.
Please note anybody not interested in taking a picnic lunch on the Sunday the Lions Club do have a BBQ facility so you won't go hungry.

Should you require any further information please contact me.
TEL:  03 54415835 or email barryandjennywilliams@gmail.com
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

dehne

ok so sunday seems the best day to be there ill have to tart the 90 up a little
now