For Sale: Two 105 GTJ's ('73 and a '74)

Started by nomoreGTJ, July 30, 2010, 04:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomoreGTJ

* VIN information added below.

* Photos sent. Please let me know if you have not received yours.

---------------------------- ----------------------------
* 1974 Silver / Black Interior - This car is the rolling chassis and is
  > hideously rusty < but with 'all' parts. Last registration: [... ...]
----------------------------
ALFA ROMEO 1600 GT
2/74 2206696
ALFA ROMEO MILAN ITALY

---------------------------- ----------------------------
* 1973 Red (Ochre Undercoat)/ Black Interior - This car is crashed;
  > rolled twice <, but is 'complete'. Last registration: GTJ 105
ALFA ROMEO 1.6 GT
3/73 2205452
ALFA ROMEO S.P.A. MILAN

* Original Post:

I'm looking for offers for the whole lot or wrecking for parts. I am at NSW 2758.

More information will be added here once I produce notes/photos and as time permits. (VIN's, extras that are available, what's missing etc)

Reason for sale: No plans for their use. Moving to smaller home without the necessary space.
Description: Two GT Junior 105 both with 2L engines, complete*.
Background: I bought them at the same time, while they were registered and in full use years ago (1993); to create a single pristine and original example. I got within a final exterior spray of that goal and had an accident in it.

So, one car is now crashed badly but is 99% together. The other (the donor) is a rolling chassis with boxes and boxes of parts.

They have been kept undercover all these years but have been deteriorating over time, of course. Hopefully they will provide some needed parts for running cars.

Please email or post here with requests for information or photographs of particular things and I will do my best to accommodate. However, I will be posting photos regardless, as people from a NZ club have already been in touch with requests. (I am not an AROCA member anymore but for their club it was not necessary to do anymore than contact them, and they placed the ad for me.)

Henry Goodman

Hello there.

A personal message has been sent to your gmail account.

Kind regards.

Blue Flame

Changing The World, One Alfa At A Time!
zooautocraft.com.au

pep105

Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

nomoreGTJ

hi pep105 and Blue Flame. PM or Email sent to you all. (Henry too, yesterday)

I'm very happy there is still love for the 105's!

pep105, If you send me your email I can provide more than general shots of the cards. Once i can post at alfabb.com, I will be able to join in on the threads there.

Many trim components are in excellent condition. These cars have been protected during their long sleep since the accident over 15 years ago.

pep105

G'day,

PM sent with email address

Ohh yeah we love 105s!,

My GTJ is 4/74 2206797 so is a very close relative to your 74 model

Thanks

Cheers
Pep
Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

nomoreGTJ

I've no indication to know what price to put on these as a set. Can someone please give an idea of what I should be asking for them?

Images are of a driver and passenger seat, and complete rear seat (will not include the chrome retention strips that screw to the car body)

Thanks in advance.

nomoreGTJ

Hi, just answered the 'rear vision mirror' question again in a PM. There are two.

Also, the interior is all black and all GTJ; there is a professionally restored dash in perfect condition, and another which is sound but has a cracked skin in the common places.

nomoreGTJ

Just to clarify, where I say 'rear vision mirror' above and that there are two, I don't mean side mirrors.  

There is one internal rear view mirror per car - with bolts, that is advertised in the original post of this thread. Two cars, two internal mirrors. I wasn't talking about two side mirrors on one car :)

nomoreGTJ

A little help please. Can someone please take a stab at the price for those seats?

nomoreGTJ

Another request about mirrors came along, so here are some images. Neither car had a very good example but they would restore easily.

jon1750

nomoreGTJ

Sorry, both full and complete engines/gearboxes are gone jon1750.

nomoreGTJ

Lots of things left, mostly small items... Including a reskinned dash, emblem rubber mats, grill trim, gauges, lights, etc. Most all mentioned above, otherwise just ask for a specific thing. Bodies and engines gone but a lot left behind that I will need to get rid of eventually.