Hi to all lovers of fine Italian cars

Started by Pasquale, July 17, 2010, 05:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasquale

Hi guys, I'm a new member with a beautiful red 1985 GTV-6 purchased only 6 weeks ago. Was into cars (Austin Healey 100/6) in my earlier years but always had a  love of Alfas. Did own a 105 (1974 mod) three years ago but sold it not realising the bug had got me..

I also have a passion for sailing, somehow yachts and cars go together they have one thing in common - they need lots of money to keep them going. My wife told me owning a yacht was like standing under a shower tearing up $100 bills -I've torn up lots of $100 bills!!!...Hope she doesn't read this...Look forward to catching up with you guys in the near future.. 

Pasquale     

Pasquale

Hi Paul, yes it did from Paul & Cris Harrison. 

Pasquale

Hi Paul, your spot on the money, yes that was me I thought I recognised your name when I saw it as that I guy I met at the servo 4 or 5 years ago. How are you and still into Alfas I see. Should catch up at some stage, from memory I think you said you were from Myrtleford or Bright?.

Best regards

Pat

Pasquale

Paul,

At this stage I've booked in to do the dyno day at Benicars? in August and the Alfa DeDion workshop day in September. Need to find out a little more about these cars before extending my participation.  Also, I'm still into yachting so have to try and blend both and keep the boss happy!!!

Pat