FS: 75 TS road & track car - Road registered with optional CAMS cage-SOLD

Started by 116gtv, July 13, 2010, 03:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dehne

i would make you one but you WOULD refuse, I think storm is pretty keen on his was back to sa from syd he should to a visit run and say hi to all
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Storm_X

Quote from: dehne on July 17, 2010, 02:14:31 PM
i would make you one but you WOULD refuse, I think storm is pretty keen on his was back to sa from syd he should to a visit run and say hi to all

I hope the rev issue can be fixed, if so i will contact you and we can work out some sort of deal.
Visit run to victoria? Ha that would be intresting with all the people that love me on this fourm.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Storm_X

Thanks for the possible invitation dehne. Appreciate it.

I was looking around eBay last night and I stumbled upon this car and it only had 2hours left. I was shocked that it was only at $860 then with 15mins left it had gone up to $1000 with 15 bids so I put a bid of $2000 I won the eBay listing but the reserve wasn't met witch is fair.
I was just really shocked that not many people must have been interested and the bids where quite low for martins liking.

I contacted martin and he gave me a price he was happy with but now I just need to know how much a permit cost to drive it over? Do I get a SA one or a NSW one ?, also two tickets for me and a friend to fly to NSW as I cant drive that whole way my self I think.

Storm_X

116gtv

Sorry Storm, sold it this morning. I'm sure there'll be another one closer to you, less stress to get it home.