Greetings All

Started by paddo, July 18, 2010, 11:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddo

Hi everyone,
I own a couple of Alfetta sedans (79,81 sportivo II). I'm currently restoring the 79 with a few extra goodies. Its been a long project I started about 10 years ago and for various reasons of moving overseas never completed it, but the time is nearly ready!
specs are LSD box, rebuilt low comp motor (8:1) with sps pistons, carillo rods, strengthend bottom end, custom exhaust manifold, T3/T4 turbo, custom intercooler and piping, and custom carbs.
I've considered putting the car on EFI but it restricts me for classes to race in, and I'm not exactly keen to race against porsches, etc.
Hoping for about 200hp at the wheels. Would be awesome if I got 250!
I dont have any pics at the moment, but should have i the next few weeks. Unfortunately the car is missing heaps of trim parts so I'll be looking around for them, and also front bumper. If anyone has a front bumper please let me know!
thanks
Patrick

John Hanslow

Welcome.  Perhaps your car may be ready for our Dyno Day (end August) and you can see what you get?  Cheers.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

redalfaracing

Paddo, i have plenty of "79 Alfetta bits, inc front bumpers. pm me if you want anything.
Greg Wyatt

'79 Alfetta PRC
'83 GTV6 3.0L 24v CRC Project
'83 GTV6 restoration project