Wrecking: Alfa 75

Started by scott.venables, April 02, 2007, 07:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott.venables

I have an Alfa 75 I'm wrecking.  1987 V6.  No Motor, gearbox, calipers.  The tweed interior is stuffed as you'd expect, but the fabric inserts for the door cards are like new.  All panels straight and rust free with a freshish coat of red (Rosso I think).  All glass as well.  Shell has really serious rust in the drivers side sill, A-pillar and plenum but everything else is good.
It's taking up heaps of room in the garage, so I need to get rid of it.
Car is in Ferntree Gully

Cheers, Scott

vik

Hi there,
my 75 was in a fire..fried the electrics...need a new dash and loom etc. can u help?
regards
Vik

scott.venables

Hi Vik, I've sent you a PM. 

Bump...  Still got all panels and glass, many odds and ends and some electrical bits.

alfagtv58

Hi Scott,

Do you have a windscreen wash bottle/pump that doesnt leak (mine pours out faster than i can get it in!)?  Give me a call 0408 573 596.  Ferntree Gully is just up the road from me!
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Glenno

Hi Scott,

Its been a while since the last post, but do you still have parts available?

Cheers,

Glenn

scott.venables

Yes! and still keen to get rid of stuff.  I've sold a few bits but I've still got most of what I advertised in the first post.  What are you after??

Cheers, Scott

Glenno

Bonnet and bootlid, if they are rosso red?

Cheers,

Glenn

hammer

Scott,

I am chasing a driver's side headlight if you still have one. My mobile number is 0418 215 259 if you would like to give me a buzz. I'm in Brisbane but I would send you a postage paid padded box to mail it in to save you any hassles.

Thanks mate,

brent