Incar at Wet Phillip Island

Started by Frank Musco, July 07, 2010, 09:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Musco

A few laps of my first run. I had to show the warm up lap as I had a friend wait up for me. Very slippery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ88NNIkIk

Cheers Musco.

Sheldon McIntosh

Wonder what it feels like to be driving a modern Porsche and get passed by a 1500cc 25 year old Alfa? 

Reminds me of the story about the shooting team from Brunei, which consisted of the Sultans cousin.  Finished last at the olympics, but bugger a gold medal, he's got a solid gold toilet to go home to.  (That's a true story)

Nice one Frank.

Mile Jurcic

I dont think he will be showing his mates the video of Frank cruising past.

Good driving Frank, really enjoy your incar's, its good to see you cutting through the field as usual.

Cheers

Frank Musco

Thanks,

I can tell you how rapted I was when I turned Honda and the front wheels gripped, and there was the Porsche. I would of thrown a rod before I was taking my foot of the go pedal. The 8500 red light was on for a little while longer than usual flash.  ;D

Neil Choi

I like Ray's new strategy of trying to beat you, pointing backwards is really going to help or was he just using the Sud as a rear wheel drive.

Neil

Frank Musco

Ohhh!, rear wheel drive Sud, nice one Neil.

I actually haven't heard that one used as an excuse, yet. I think Ray was waiting up for me. Just keeping the Suds together.

Ray...