***SOLD*** For Sale: 1970 1300 GT Junior with 2.0 engine

Started by Daniel, March 26, 2006, 03:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Wonderful, much-loved 105 coupe in need of TLC and a new home.  Car features:

- Very rare 'step nose' front with correct heart grille
- Strong 2.0 engine with recent head rebuild
- 'PACE' (Vin Sharp) suspension including camber-adjustable upper arms, 27mm front sway bar, polyurethane bushes throughout, lower/stiffer springs, Koni adjustable 'yellow' dampers at front and Koni adjustable 'red' dampers at rear - handles beautifully.
- 2.0 brakes
- Berlina LSD
- Silver two-pack paint (rust in doors and sills, although rest of body is generally good)
- '105 Factory' fibreglass bootlid
- As-new Firestone tyres
- Excellent brightwork/glass
- Bumperless (it wants to be a GTA ;-)
- Genuine Mota Lita steering wheel (needs recovering)
- Interior recarpeted although vinyl upholstery is poor
- As-new interior head lining
- Remote ignition immobiliser
- Sparco race pedals (unfitted)
- Spare 2.0 engine and gearbox
- Currently registered (plate = JNR.070)
- No RWC

The car has had little use in recent years and deserves better than sitting dormant in front of my house.  Would make a fantastic club sprint car, or return it to it's former head-turning glory.

Price: $4,500

Pete Y

Mini/'02/Mini/2000 GTV/1750 Berlina/Alfasud Sprint/900 Aero/NB MX5/Punto/Mondeo XR5/up!/MiTo TCT

Daniel

Yep, it's still for sale.  Will wait until the end of April before advertising externally.

Hmmmm - you've got that eBay money now, right?   ;)

Pete Y

Mini/'02/Mini/2000 GTV/1750 Berlina/Alfasud Sprint/900 Aero/NB MX5/Punto/Mondeo XR5/up!/MiTo TCT

Mark

Car looks great. Is it still for sale? Could you post some more pics (interior, underbonnet etc.).
Very interested.

Daniel

Will post more pictures ASAP.  The car is located in Northcote if you'd like to come and see it.

Mark

Not sure where Northcote is. I am based in Perth, but fly out of Melbourne twice a month for work. Ideally, I would just buy it on the credit of the pictures and organise shipping from you to me. Not sure how much shipping would be though, any ideas?

Daniel

Fast Eddie

Well done. hope you got close to your asking price for it and that it has ended up in the hands of someone who will look after it and hopefully campaign it.  will look out for it in future sprint events.
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.