There's a nice looking yellow car in IMC showroom!

Started by Victor Lee, March 20, 2007, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor Lee

Hi all,

There's a familiar looking yellow GTV6 in the showroom at IMC.   ;D ;D ;D

Didn't get any offers on it though!  ;)

Apparently also they just received their new signage direct from Italy.

Cheers

Victor

Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Brett

Kev, Pete & I have done a scrape around and have come up with 2 grand, best price you'll get all day! Oh, and is there any Warranty because when we saw it driving around Mallala, we thought it was being driven by Miss Daisy! After deep consultation, we have decided that at that pace it must be glazed up and need a rebuild, making our offer more than generous!
Hy Victor, hope you are well
Regards,
Alan Moffat.

Ray Pignataro

Obviously at mallala you saw it going around the track when Mary was not driving. Unfortunately she is usually given the car after it has been lugged around the track in to high a gear glazing the bore but returning fabulous economy. I know this is the case as Susan complains about the same thing when I give her the car.

alfagtv58

1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Victor Lee

Maaates! 

Who are you guys running with at Mallala and Winton this year??   ::)

Hey Phil, any room in your team?   :D

Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Ray Pignataro

Victor if there is room in there team they will only want Mary or Susan its ok we can share the slow lane