Hello from Alfa Romeo Club Romania!!!

Started by alexmirica, May 31, 2010, 12:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmirica

Hello mates!

My name is Alex Mirica, I founded the Romanian Alfa Romeo Fan Club (www.alfaclub.ro - if linking is not permitted, please admins to delete and excuse me!).
I owned some Alfa Romeos, in this order:
- Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TS Distinctive, year 2001 chassis colour Verde Acero, interior Pelle Momo Cuoio. I loved this car, it was my first Alfa Romeo! I owned this car from 2004 to 2008. Only increased the compression a bit for more power.
- Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 TS Selespeed, year 2001, owned for 2 years. Unmodded.
- Alfa Romeo 75 2.0 TS. I hardly modded this car to a monster, I will detail this modding in a separate topic. However, I will summarize this mods: a) put an 3.0 V6 24v engine from a 164, including the engine management electronics and adapting these wirings to chassis electrical system -  a nightmare! b) Simoni Racing coil springs and 75 EVO torsion bars. The height clearance after this suspension upgrade was only about 42mm only. Hardcore. c) 75 3.0 V6 12v gearbox with LSD. d) stainless steeel custom exhausts with only 1 silencer. Really a noise generator. e) custom remap of ECU, it turned the engine to a beast.
Driving this beast was overkill, I put a screw in the intake butterfly to limit the opening to about 60%, it was nearly impossible to control the car at wide open throttle. This car was sold to a friend, I have a girl and I don't wanna die to soon, leaving my wife widowed. :)
- Alfa Romeo 147 1.6TS. I throwed away the engine headcams and put a new 2.0 TS headcams with new 2.0 valves, valve springs, increased compression. After this mod it becomes faster than a 147 2.0 in 400m. A beast, too.

That's all. I'm planning to immigrate to Australia, and if I succeed, I will become a member of Australian AROC.

Regards,
Alex.

bonkfrog

Welcome to the forum Alex. It sounds as though you'll fit right in. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Bonkfrog
Current: Alfetta GTV 2.0
Past: GTJ1300 (2l conversion), Giulia Supers, Giulia 1600TI