AROCA 3 March Winton Racecraft

Started by Neil Choi, March 06, 2007, 08:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hi there all,

I hope you all had a great day on Saturday in that heat racing around Winton, improving your track skills.  It was certainly a successful day and that everyone went away with something new and improved.

Big thanks to all the instructors, CoC, helpers, caterers and officials who made the day fun and smooth. 

The poor instructors having to hop between cars in the heat session after session, the great Alfa quick weight loss program was certainly working, most of the instructors lost a few kilos out there during the day. 

Thanks to Maree Sharp for the catering, best lunch.

Thanks to Ross Flood Anthony Sharp and the crew for running the Driver Training, I am sure the junior members all had fun and ready to upgrade to race craft next time around or soon.  I didn't think they wanted to come off the track at lunch time.  The success of this only goes to promote the event to other junior members of the Alfa club.  I know of several juniors waiting to come and join in, when they are old enough.

Well, hope it was all fun for all, and we officials were only too pleased to run the show for you to improve your circuit and driving skills.

Until next time,

Best regards

Neil