AROCA 4 March Winton Sprints

Started by Neil Choi, March 06, 2007, 08:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hi there all,

Enclosed are the results from Sunday's sprints.  If you spot any errors, please let me know for corrections.

Big thanks to all the officials on the day who helped out tirelessly, Doug Gould for breaking his car so he can be the dedicated CoC for the morning, me for breaking my car so I can CoC for the afternoon.  Biggest thanks to Bruno for doing recovery and dummy grid all day plus doing instructions the previous day, and not get to drive.  Also big thanks to the SALON of MX5 members who manned start/finish line all day, making the managing role a lot easier.  Another big thanks to the flag marshals who cheered us on as we crunched our way around the track, pretty interesting to wave and smile at the camera at watertower and turn right at the same time.

I hope you all had a great time and that the heat did not kill your car like it did to mine. 

Our next track event will be Sunday July 1 at Sandown, watch out for website for EF and SR.

Between March and July, AROCA will be scheduling a DECA day and perhaps tee-up with another club for a bit of a hillclimb, stay tuned.

Look out for AROCA 6 hr info shortly too.

Until next time, I will see you on the track, well, I wouldn't be on the track for awhile which is safer for all.  Anyone got a MX5 for sale??!!!!  Red if I could.

Best regards

Neil