6hr Regularity Relay

Started by alfagtv152, April 30, 2010, 08:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfagtv152

6 HOUR REGULARITY RELAY

Want to experience a day of motor sport involving a team relay event without spending big bucks?  Then get your team together for this year's MSCA regularity relay – SUNDAY 23RD MAY, 2010 at Mallala Motorsport Park.

You can involve your family and friends or just have a big day out for the boys while having the fun of driving your car around the track in a spirited fashion.
No special modifications required for your vehicle, it just needs to be in good roadworthy order with a fire extinguisher and battery marker.
How fast you go is up to you and your team strategy within the limits of the supplementary regulations.  Rules are simple and easy to follow.  Just get together a team of between 4 and 6 cars along with helpers.
For further information refer to the M.S.C.A. website 6 hour segment and contact
Sue Stephenson on 0408 858 046 to enter.

SEE YOUR BACKSIDE TRACKSIDE.White 156 TI JTS,Silly Speed.

Ray Pignataro

Great day as usual. those sa alfisti are always friendly and social. any pics of the weekend. thanks

alfagtv152

Hi Ray,
It was good to see those of you who could make it,unfortunately we won't be over for yours this year as it coincides with our round 4 sprint.
I will see if I can dig up any pictures for you.
Cheers
Andrew

Frank Musco

Some incar from this years event. First time in Mallala and I was very well looked after, great event, very organised and casual as all great events are. Thanks to the S.A. people.

This is a couple of laps of saturday practice, virtually had the track to myself and ended up with several laps of 1:27's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTNh9kgDksM

This is the run to the chequered flag. Heaps of fun in the wet. Ended up getting the time down to 1:33's. Almost threw it away, hope I didnt scare to many with the driving, I was feeling greener than the car, thats my excuse anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLlgX5zPQYk

Cheers
Frank

Paul Gulliver

Frank,
Whats with the "Kryptonite" powered brake light. It looks like it could power the whole of South Australia.

Gully
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

Ray Pignataro

Nice work Frank. How many cars can you passin one lap? Did it help yelling at the cars in front of you to keep going?

alfagtv152

Quote from: alfagtv152 on April 30, 2010, 08:50:44 PM

6 HOUR REGULARITY RELAY

Want to experience a day of motor sport involving a team relay event without spending big bucks?  Then get your team together for this year's MSCA regularity relay – SUNDAY 15th MAY, 2011 at Mallala Motorsport Park.

You can involve your family and friends or just have a big day out for the boys while having the fun of driving your car around the track in a spirited fashion.
No special modifications required for your vehicle, it just needs to be in good roadworthy order with a fire extinguisher and battery marker.
How fast you go is up to you and your team strategy within the limits of the supplementary regulations.  Rules are simple and easy to follow.  Just get together a team of between 4 and 6 cars along with helpers.
For further information refer to the M.S.C.A. website 6 hour segment and contact
Sue Stephenson on 0408 858 046 to enter.

GET READY FOR 2011!!!!!                             

Storm_X

I think mabye i might be there this year
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"