Sprint Owner

Started by Pinkstig67, March 03, 2007, 01:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldon McIntosh

Funny. 

Are you saying PSB's are gay?  As if!  Next you'll be saying Jimmy Somerville and/or Frankie goes to Hollywood are gay.  Go the 80's!!

I hate to sabotage other threads, so we'll carry this on by email.  But I couldn't afford to go because of this:-

http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,68/topic,514.0/

rain902

Quote from: Sheldon Mcintosh on April 04, 2007, 05:56:09 PM
Funny. 

Are you saying PSB's are gay?  As if!  Next you'll be saying Jimmy Somerville and/or Frankie goes to Hollywood are gay.  Go the 80's!!

I hate to sabotage other threads, so we'll carry this on by email.  But I couldn't afford to go because of this:

forget email - come over - we can get pissed and terrorise my neighbours with 80s music :o :o :o

you can have your thread back now kathrynna  ;D

Pinkstig67

Well gee thx guyz!!!

Well ok if u think i should come on a Alfa Day then u can pay for my petrol to go yer? Deal???? COz i aint got cash!!!!
Send transfer money into this account number .............. and I'll be up for sure!!!!!!! Other then that.... Sorry  :(

The seat covers are black with just flowers on them.... I need new seat covers coz the pink ones are getting dirty too easy plus that pack on special comes with front seats, back seat (i dont have a cover on it) AND mats for $30 and i dont have $30 :( coz i poor...
Just Put Ur Tongue Between Ur Lipz and BLOW! - 'TRY IT'

Its what my car sounds like!

Southern75

Scary a 19 year old in a sprint .... i remember ... only a few years ago a 19yr old in a sud ...a couple of years have passed but the maturity level has not increased, only the number of alfas and how fast they go, and believe me that trend will continue.

Well i must say one thing .... you ARE DOOMED, first comes the sprint, then you'll buy something faster, you never get rid of the sprint, then you buy something else, and still have the other to, you continue to be at uni and then buy something else.

Gee this sounds familiar.

Rust, nah that's not rust .... its iron oxide!!!

Alfas:
1977 Alfasud ti (race)
1980 Alfasud ti (race)
1987 75 V6 (toy)
2008 147 JDTM (sensible?)

Pinkstig67

Well u dont know me that well enough peoples he he if u tink i ganna get rid of the Sprint HELL NO!!!
I just ganna upgrade but not get rid of it... I like to collect! I already got 5 cars so yer! The next car aint a Alfa but dont we all wish we cold keep buying Alfa's.... Nahhh...

I'm a Ford Chik I'll be getting myself a Ford BA XR6 ute that daddy is getting for me in about a year to tow my rally car to Winton with!

As u might not know I'm a member of the Ballarat Light Car CLub have been for about 4 years now... Not that long but already hated by the guyz coz i beating them so there saying i have additives in my car coz my dad put some R stuff in it an it smell different he says its peanut oil or something???
So yer i do motorkhana's an autocross's and khanacross's... Soon be doing hillclimbs and short circuit... I race a Toyota Corolla Twin Cam 16 Hatchback (love it to death)
As well as my Sprint is my baby too!

I be doing short circuit in a Honda NSX (its going to be Hot Pink-So look out for it... Yes its like the one in Tokyo Drift  :P) U prob ondering how i bloody affrd an NSX well people its sponsored to me  :D The importer saw i had the skills so yer i thankfully got a loan an also custom painted for me! Also most likely going to Japan to practice some racing  :P and will be doing it in a 180SX

So its all happenin for me cept i dont have money for my pleasurable needs :P Like seat covers donations welcome!!!!!

branko.gt

What's the deal with the bizzarely inane spelling, grammar and syntax ?  ::)  ???

Is it just me ?  ???

rain902

Quote from: Branko Turk on April 06, 2007, 03:59:55 PM
What's the deal with the bizzarely inane spelling, grammar and syntax ?  ::)  ???

Is it just me ?  ???

tis not the spelling/grammar/syntax that disturbs me - its the content. ??? ??? ???

Pinkstig67

Stop being old people

rain902

omg its lyk not da spln/grmr/sntx that disturbs me - its da content. ??? ??? ???

dat betr?

oh and to answer brankos orgiinal Q - yes, it is just u :o

Pinkstig67

branko.gt

Quote from: teruo on April 06, 2007, 04:18:41 PM
Quote from: Branko Turk on April 06, 2007, 03:59:55 PM

Is it just me ?  ???

tis not the spelling/grammar/syntax that disturbs me - its the content. ??? ??? ???

There is content?  ??? ??? ???   :P

branko.gt

Quote from: Kathrynna Barnes on April 06, 2007, 04:55:58 PM
Stop being old people
That woudl be a great trick.

I am sorry if I was somewhat insensitive with my question. I thought that your writing "style" is a matter of misguided choice, but it is quite possible that you actually cannot write English properly.
If you never learned to write English then your writing is a good effort and you should be congratulated! I'll assume that is the case!

Pinkstig67

A thing that might explain why i might be stupid at english is becoz there something wrong with me...
Its not like i want to tell people but i have brain problems an seeing doctor again after easter I scared but wat can i do?

rain902

Quote from: Kathrynna Barnes on April 06, 2007, 02:51:34 PMThe importer saw i had skills

i just bet he did :o

Quote from: Kathrynna Barnes on April 06, 2007, 02:51:34 PMAlso most likely going to Japan to practice some racing  :P and will be doing it in a 180SX
wow! you travel safe and have fun! make sure that you come back a bigger winner than you already are!  ;D ;D

Sheldon McIntosh

Feeling better about yourself guys?  Way to encourage new members to the forum and/or club by the way.

Kathrynna, I see you have a Honda S600, can I ask where you managed to acquire that?  They're getting very rare and expensive. 

I'll pay for your petrol to get to Melbourne if you bring that and give me a drive!!   Always loved those and the S800.