AROCA Winton 3-4 March events, competitors, volunteers and helpers needed

Started by Neil Choi, January 24, 2007, 05:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hi there all

This is a call out for competitors, volunteers and helpers from the club and all other regular competitors to come, participate and help out during the weekend.

As usual, we need all the help we can get.

For Saturday, 3 March, we will be needing instructors and I know you are out there, I will come and corner you at some stage, so get in touch with me first.

Also needed are the usual helping hands.  Catering is a key need of helping hands.

For Sunday, 4 March, we need officials of all kinds, check in, PA, dummy grid marshals, scrutineers, etc etc.

The reward will be a free lunch and lots of thanks and parade laps for the gentle types.

Unfortunately, I can't do it all and I do need your help.

Regards
Neil Choi
AROCA Comp Sec

branko.gt

count me in, i will not have a runnig car but i will come to help !

if you ask me this is the most important event on the calendar !

Neil Choi

Attention all Alfa members and past participants:

Seeking your participation in the AROCA Race Craft, Driver Training and sprint event on 3rd and 4th March.

Entries are needed for all three events for the weekend. 

If you are keen, a beginner circuit driver or driver needing some more circuit training or just want to go faster and smoother, then come and participate in the AROCA Race Craft event, great event, lots of track time with an instructor and theoretical sessions to improve your times and skills in circuit racing.  Track time to dollar ratio is the highest I know, over 4 hours on the track.  Instructors including well known Alfa racers such as Hugh Harrison, Scott Farquharson, Robert Dale, Vin Sharp, Brian Canny, Steven Canny and many more.

If you are a junior or learner or P-plate driver or just a driver needing advanced driving training and practice in a safe and controlled environment then the AROCA Driver Training event is for you or your teenage children.  Cost is minimal at $50 per driver and lots of fun and education.  Best value for money.  Money well spent when you consider what you learn and practice.

It is also time to pull that dust cover off the race car or club car and come up on Sunday for the sprint.  Again, lots of track time and lots of Alfa fun.

Download the entry forms and information supplementary regulations and fill out to enter and send them to me as soon as possible, email completed form is acceptable.

I have extended closing date to let you late comers enter.  So come on, what are you waiting for?

Please be quick as time is running out and spaces are filling.

Neil Choi

AROCA Comp Sec
0433 11 66 47