2007 Mallala Six Hour - 29/07/07

Started by Victor Lee, January 12, 2007, 02:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor Lee

Hi All,

ADVANCE ADVICE!

MSCA (SA) has announced that their 2007 Six Hour at Mallala will be on Sunday July 29th 2007.  (go to www.mscasa.com)

Its a relaxed weekend away, meeting with other Alfisti and a great competition and social event!  More info on this forum or Club Magazine shortly.

Cheers

Victor
Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Victor Lee

REMINDER!

The annual 6 Hour Relay @ Mallala is still on!    :D

Anyone interested in attedning please call me.

Thanks

Victor Lee
0419 828 828
Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Adam Ronke

I dont think I can have the car ready by then  >:( 

Would love to do it though.

Sheldon McIntosh

Do you need a third driver for your GTV6 Victor?    ;) ;) ;)

Victor Lee

Hmmm... we might pass on your very generous offer, Sheldon!   ;)

But we need helpers!  So if anyone's got nothing to do for that weekend and want to visit Mallala,   ;D, let us know!

The two teams going from AROCA Vic are:

In "Victoree Racing":  Myself, Mary, Ray & Sue Pignataro, Tony Hawker and Kevin Nesci.

But the team to beat:  Allan Goodall, Rob Dale, Ian James, John Floyd, Bruno Colautti.

Cheers

Victor

Scott Farquharson

Good luck guys!

Hey Sheldon, how about you and I in the 90 - now there's a winning combo.
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Sheldon McIntosh

Hmmmm.   Not quite sure what to say to that.

Don't know if you could handle the power though Scott, after your Alfetta with, what was it, 26 bhp or something?   ;) ;)

Help me install my new roll cage, let me do a piece on your GTV6 and you're on!!    :D :D

Scott Farquharson

Gee, don't see too much upside in this deal for me.....I thought the thrill of us competing together in the allmighty 90 would be sufficient....
Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Sheldon McIntosh

No upside?  A drive in the mighty ironsides?

Ahh, I know what it is.  You want a drive of the 90, but if we go to Mallala, no-one from Vic will actually see it, and your dignity will stay intact.

Your secret's safe with me. ;)

Scott Farquharson

Ah, but you are wrong - it would be a feather in my cap to secure a drive in the mighty ironsides - so quite the contrary, I would take a seat in the legendary 90 with great pride....
Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)