105 Interiors?

Started by Mark Charles Fletcher, December 27, 2006, 10:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Charles Fletcher

I am in desperate need of ... either new seat skins or a fabulous motor trimmer in Melbourne... any suggestions for my 105 2000 GTV... I have had it since I was 21... and my dad had it b4 that... been driven daily since then.... seats etc....need new life and love... maybe there is a near virgin set of black ones in a shed sumwhere?

HELP!!!

Mark 0418 556 159

Justin Jacobs

Mark I am doing the exact same thing at present and have found it cheaper to import the parts new from the UK and have the labour done in OZ . For example I souced door trims new for half what a motor trimmer was going to charge to make them from scratch . No-one I found has supplies of off the shelf interior trim in OZ . Can give you names of who I used if interested . My car is a 72' GTV 2000 with the biscuit colour trim . JJ .

Sam

Hi Justin,

I don't suppose they have 116 interiors? who are these folks, can you please  pass their details on to me,  as I'm after some door trims for my Alfetta GTV

thasnks in advance

Sam

Justin Jacobs

Sam they do have 116 stuff in the UK . My father and I run a 76' GT 1.8 ALFETTA in the club sprints so keen on this model as well . I have used www.highwoodalfa.com with success and found even after postage that the parts are cheaper . Try some of the local shops as being a later/popular model the parts are about. Try emailing the captain of the 116 register on this site for local outlets .Regards JJ .

Sam Sabatino

Mark,

Source your Alfa parts from Chris Sweetapple at Highwood Alfa. Chris's service is excellant and cost effective.

Give Chris a call, as he is easy to chat to, and very helpful.

Regards,

Sam