Any more pics from PI yesterday?

Started by Victor Lee, December 18, 2006, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor Lee

Hi all,

For those who were at PI yesterday would have heard the annoucement that the official photographer guy's camera packed up and any got pics from Groups A & B from the practice session only.

During the actual timed runs, I saw photographers (maybe same person?....was it Sheldon?) at Honda corner.

So are there any other pics around?

Cheers

Victor
Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Evan Bottcher

You looking for more evidence that you actually went TWO-TENTHS FASTER than Mary yesterday??  :P
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Victor Lee

Oi! 

OK, so its been a long time since I've been faster than Mary!  (Hugh's gender recognition device is finally working!  Might have to program it give a bigger gap next time!  ;D)  And it was actually 2-hundredths of a second faster, not 2-tenths.....but doesn't matter....I'll take it anyway!

But Evan, u better watch out!  The other SUD racing team couple has Sue consistently beating Ray  (sorry Ray for mentioning that again).  Sue might start giving Fi some pointers!  ;)
Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Sheldon McIntosh

Wasn't me taking pics, was my partner Gina.  She only got a few unfortunately, as the new camera was playing silly buggers.  Will post some of the better ones.  There was someone else down there taking photos as well i think.  Maybe some will turn up.

Sheldon McIntosh

some more

Ray Pignataro

Victor who can I depend on if not you. Susan does not beat me consistently but rather continually.Still it keeps the peace at home.

Victor Lee

Raymond, Raymond, Raymond....  How can I reply to that? 

All  I can say is that I ended the year clinging on to 2/100th of a second lead.  I'll take whatever I can get!   :)

Neil Choi

Hi there all

Some pictures supplied courtesy of John Doutch Photography are posted in the gallery.

You can email John for some pictures if you like.  johnd@hard.net.au

Some interesting pictures and some interesting ways of going around Honda.

Sadly, that was the last time the mighty devil Giulietta will be out on the track or seen, it got run into on Sunday night.

Neil

branko.gt

Quote from: Neil Choi on December 20, 2006, 09:57:05 PM
Sadly, that was the last time the mighty devil Giulietta will be out on the track or seen, it got run into on Sunday night.

Neil

What happened? Are you OK?

Scott Farquharson

Why do you think I don't let Ilga in the car?  Why take the risk!!
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

alfanut

Quote from: Neil Choi on December 20, 2006, 09:57:05 PM
Hi there all

Some pictures supplied courtesy of John Doutch Photography are posted in the gallery.

You can email John for some pictures if you like.  johnd@hard.net.au

Some interesting pictures and some interesting ways of going around Honda.

Neil

Oh Neil that's awful news.  I looked at the photos of you and Bruce having a dice and smiled.  Sad to hear that your lovely Giulietta is no more.   :'(We trust that you are OK?  What will we see you out in next?  Will it be the project car you told us about?

Ban low performance drivers NOT high performance cars!
ALFA = Always Looking For Another....5 & counting!!

Andrew Edgar

Some of my pics are located here.

They are very MX-5 based with the odd Alfa thrown in  ;D

Evan Bottcher

I really like this one where I'm just about to overtake Trent!   ;D  ;D  ;D
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal