Ex green gtv8 parts for sale(engine,SR20 set up to alfetta,wheels,fuel tank,etc)

Started by greengtv8, September 19, 2009, 03:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greengtv8

SR20 with all bolt on's(starter/alt. mounts, etc) and custom flywheel to suit alfetta and set up bell housing(will need to weld up a proper one) $1500(Cost me $2500 incl. custom flywheel).
      I made a set of extrators($400), but there only any good if you get rid of your brake booster and put in a peddle box.
      I also have a gtv6 fuel tank with all fittings and working fuel lvl gauge($500)
           and late model alfetta gtv/6 fuel cap with key($125),
      a set of gtv6 brake disc's and calipers, redrilled to 4 stud $400 the lot,
           and a set of DTM Mesh 16' x 7.5' alloy rims (4stud) with old crap rubber $750...
      This is all stuff that was removed from my car when the V8 conversion was done...
I'm sure there's other stuff but gotta go through the boxes
      Pick up from Monbulk or Moorabbin...
Little green Alfetta gtv 1982
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
LS400 IRS rear susp.& 8 1/2' diff
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes
Peddle box,balance bar & adj.bias valve's
9 point roll cage(inc. engine bay)
Custom Extractors & exhaust
Custom body kit & under tray

Storm_X

Quote from: greengtv8 on September 19, 2009, 03:53:59 PM
SR20 with all bolt on's(starter/alt. mounts, etc) and custom flywheel to suit alfetta and set up bell housing(will need to weld up a proper one) $1500(Cost me $2500 incl. custom flywheel).
      I made a set of extrators($400), but there only any good if you get rid of your brake booster and put in a peddle box.
      I also have a gtv6 fuel tank with all fittings and working fuel lvl gauge($500)
           and late model alfetta gtv/6 fuel cap with key($125),
      a set of gtv6 brake disc's and calipers, redrilled to 4 stud $400 the lot,
           and a set of DTM Mesh 16' x 7.5' alloy rims (4stud) with old crap rubber $750...
      This is all stuff that was removed from my car when the V8 conversion was done...
I'm sure there's other stuff but gotta go through the boxes
      Pick up from Monbulk or Moorabbin...

is the sr20 turbo at all ? doesit come with complete engine readdy to bolt it and run? also the bell housing will it fit a 116 giulietta? and what do u mean by weld a new one ?
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

greengtv8

Engine is non-turbo, but clean as on the inside, Engine is complete, as removed from my car, but note that the headers/extrators i made are only any good if you get rid of the brake booster and run the master cyl on drivers side, ie, peddle box(pretty sure giulietta is same brake set up). If not you'll need to make some new headers. Engine mounts are modified gtv6 to fit gtv 4cyl, so should match giulietta, but not 100% sure. If your replacing standard engine, you will need to fit a return line to your fuel tank, and fit EFI fuel pump. Comes with Alt. starter, engine loom, air flow meter and factory computer. As for bell housing, it will locate engine(including rear mount) and car will work, but is crap, will not last long term, so will either need to reinforce or preferably, make a new one from joining an alfetta bell housing to a nissan SR20 one. Is an awsome little engine...just wish i had something to put it in...1000 time better than starting from scratch as most is done, but as with any engine conversion, don't expect to have it done in a day. hope this helps, yell if need more info...
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes

Storm_X

Quote from: greengtv8 on September 20, 2009, 09:11:46 PM
Engine is non-turbo, but clean as on the inside, Engine is complete, as removed from my car, but note that the headers/extrators i made are only any good if you get rid of the brake booster and run the master cyl on drivers side, ie, peddle box(pretty sure giulietta is same brake set up). If not you'll need to make some new headers. Engine mounts are modified gtv6 to fit gtv 4cyl, so should match giulietta, but not 100% sure. If your replacing standard engine, you will need to fit a return line to your fuel tank, and fit EFI fuel pump. Comes with Alt. starter, engine loom, air flow meter and factory computer. As for bell housing, it will locate engine(including rear mount) and car will work, but is crap, will not last long term, so will either need to reinforce or preferably, make a new one from joining an alfetta bell housing to a nissan SR20 one. Is an awsome little engine...just wish i had something to put it in...1000 time better than starting from scratch as most is done, but as with any engine conversion, don't expect to have it done in a day. hope this helps, yell if need more info...

im pretty sure alfetta and giulietta are the same. hay are you intrested in spliting at all im intrested in parts mounts and bell housing. as i want a turbo.

i added you to ,sm but mine is playing up so i will speek to you soon i hope.

thanks chris

greengtv8

Not really want to split engine stuff, cause it'll make it harder to sell rest of engine bit's, happy to sell all not engine bit's seperate.
   Will do....
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes

Storm_X

Quote from: greengtv8 on September 21, 2009, 08:32:31 PM
Not really want to split engine stuff, cause it'll make it harder to sell rest of engine bit's, happy to sell all not engine bit's seperate.
   Will do....

how about if no one else is intrested. im pretty sure u could get over $1000 for the sr20 alone on ebay.
im collecting parts to turbo my giulietta and if i hade all the bits to fit a sr20 it would be so much easyer but nord sounds better tho.

Storm_X

hay would u mind puting up pics of the engine mounts and bell housing?

also how hard is it to make the bell housing? i can pick up sr30 and rb housing cheap for like 50bux and hope i can get a nord one for free.

thnaks chris

greengtv8

Not sure how to set up on MSN, pics not a prob, but will have to wait till wkd as there's no light out in the garage and prob wont be home in day light till the wkd...
    General jist of bell housing was.
          Bolt steel tubes(bout an inch long)to all the bell housing points on the engine including starter motor(through the flex plate to insure allignment).
          Rap steel strip(3mm) around the outside of the tubes and weld into place.
          Mount rear bell housing rubber mount to the car with spacers, so as it is half way down the threads(with a steel sleeve around it, 1.to weld to, and 2.so mount can be replaced if ever needed)
          Sit engine in car with a jack under the back or some wood behind the head(to get engine angel)
          Now spot some steel straps from engine to the rear mount(Atleast 4(to triangulate))
          Now you can remove engine, remove bellhousing from engine and weld up properly with extra straps and plating in for strength. Remembering to leave enough room in the middle to feed in the tailshaft with donut fitted...and enough room at the bottom to get a spanner in to do up the donut nuts. Basically, kinda copy the alfa original, but using 3mm steel strap and thin sheet.
          Hope that made sence...
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes

Storm_X

greengtv8

Me...i do everything...it's my job, so i gotta practice on something! But sadly work comes before my toys... :(
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes

BradGTV

79 gtv sr20, 83 gtv, 83 gtv6 3.0, 75 ts x 3, 85 gtv, 76 gt, 91 164, Subey L Series, S13 silvia, Bmw e30 318i, VT SS 6spd

Storm_X

i was going to say i drive my giulietta to you and you install it and i will pay you.

i would do it my self but i dont have the space and all the parts are interstate

greengtv8

gtv8 - still for sale?
and some pics please.

(Brad gtv) The engine is still for sale if thats what your asking? If so i'll try and get some picks of the kit over the next few days.(No lights in my garage so will have to do if i can get home early one day this week)

(storm x)As for the install...i spose it depends on your buget and time frame as to if it would be worth it...What engine have you got and what are you missing... My only problem is that due to work being flat out and now that i've moved house and have new car project humming along, time and space at home is also an issue...(Cann't wait to get new(Bigger) garage)
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes

Storm_X