Hi All - new Alfa owner - pics added below

Started by Prana69, August 10, 2009, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prana69

Hi All

Been hanging around here a few weeks now while awaiting finalisation of my purchase.  It's finally done:

2003 156 JTS, Silver with tricked out body kit.  I'm in love again!  I'd forgotten how much fun driving is.

I flew to Sydney last weekend and drove back to Melbourne the whole day.  Beautiful.  Everytime I stopped I looked back to admire this car.

Dave (P69)
Alfa Romeo 156 JTS

alfagtv100 (Biggus)

Hi Dave,

Congatulations on the new love affair.
Welcome.

Cheers,

Marco.
Marco Leoncelli
2017 Giulia. Yeah, baby.
1971 1750 GTV Coupe Series II
Past: 2008 159 Ti V6 3.2, RenaultSport Clio 182 (smuf blue).

101phil

Congrats.. Have you got any pics to show?
Black 159 2.2 - Our first Alfa and loving it.

Feel free to check out our emerging technology blog: http://www.101webtech.com/web_news

Prana69

Thanks Phil.  Yep - got a few that I took after a solid 2 hour session of wash and polish.  I'll try to upload them tonight.

Dave
Alfa Romeo 156 JTS

Prana69

OK - here's some pics (hopefully the upload works).

Alfa Romeo 156 JTS

101phil

That is very nice. Im putting it out there best 156 I have seen..

The bodykit looks freat without being over the top..
Black 159 2.2 - Our first Alfa and loving it.

Feel free to check out our emerging technology blog: http://www.101webtech.com/web_news

Sheldon McIntosh

Yep, looks really good.  Nice kit (what is it?), and the best wheels for this car.  I'm not a huge fan of the 156, but this one looks great.

Prana69

Thanks - I reckon it looks great too!  The car was bought from John Blair motors here in Melbourne back when he was still selling Alfas, and the original (and only previous) owner had the kit fitted by them.  So it's original Alfa fitted, not aftermarket.  It's been lowered, got 17" wheels, and the neat skirts, front splitter, rear diffuser and spoiler.  The 156 was already low enough, so with this fit out I *really* have to watch the kerbs and speed bumps.

Dave
Alfa Romeo 156 JTS