GTV6 parts for sale

Started by Dave Crump, October 16, 2006, 09:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Crump

Hi All,

Having sold my last Alfa, I am slowly clearing out my collection of Alfa parts.  Mostly remaining now are standard parts from an '84 GTV6, which I wrecked after someone else wrote it off for me....

The one exception to that is the 24 valve quad cam 3.0 litre engine, completely modified to fit in a rear drive GTV6, including complete inlet, custom Beninca extractors, exhaust, Autronic programmable injection, injection loom, tailshaft, etc..  The modification required to get one of the front drive quad cam engines into your rear drive is not insignificant!  Internally, engine is stock, so is a great engine for a road car, but get above 4,000 RPM and it sings its way to the 7,200 red line (or whatever else you set in the computer - I tended to set to 7,000).  Engine develops 232 BHP at the rear wheels on Beninca's dyno at 7,200.  Compare that to a standard 2.5L which gets around 130 BHP on the same dyno.  Probably gets around 280 BHP at the flywheel I expect

Otherwise, I have for an '84 GTV6:
- Doors
- Bonnet
- Grill
- Front bumper
- Front spoiller
- Rear hatch (which I think is fine - have to check), including glass
- Dashboard
- Windscreen
- Various trim pieces from the exterior and interior - was a black interior.

Also, amongst the bits I have found 4 genuine Alfa synchro rings (suit 105's as well as GTV / GTV6's).  These are still in original packing - 3 in blister packs and one in an Alfa plastic bag.  I rang one well known Alfa parts supplier and they are currently selling them for $150 each - apparently they are no longer being made.

Finally, I have some old Alfetta 1.8 GT parts.  A couple of doors, a bonnet and a hatch.  All are somewhat tired, but might be useful.  1.8 GT doors are usually nice and light, so good for track cars.

Call on 0419 322 912, or e-mail to dave@dec.id.au if you are interested in any of this stuff. 

Cheers,

Dave