hi from sunny brisbane

Started by mario-jnr, May 16, 2009, 06:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mario-jnr

hi all im mario from brisbane introducing myself on this forum its been 20years since i got behind the wheel of an alfa and have just purchased a 1970 1300 gt junior 105 which need alot of love but im sure when its all done it will be worth it cough cough i plan on doing most the work on it myself im not a mechanic but im verry hands on in the past years ive owned some very nice bmws still have a 1986 motorsports convertible 325i that i just wont get rid of and i own a ford xr8 as my daily driver {when i need a buzz} but there is something that bloody twin cam twin carb litle engine can give that the others carnt you all know what im talking about so thanks for the welcome and look forward to posting a few pics of the beast up soon cheers

MD

Mario,

Best wishes with your project. Inevitably you will need some help from time to time with it. My best advice is to join the Alfa club and rock up to some of the meetings. You are sure to find like minded people who have been there and then some..

You can start here : http://www.aroca-qld.com/
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

mario-jnr

thanks md i will join asap and yes the old 105 and i will need some help for sure im only 2 weeks into the project i would like to have it done in 12 months but in reality it will probably take 2 years see you at the functions