Author Topic: Queensland Alfa Service Providers  (Read 43635 times)

Derek

Re: Queensland Alfa Service Providers
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2016, 08:13:11 PM »
Hahaa Derek,

Getting light headed is one thing just don't lose the family jewels. They come in handy when it's up on two wheels and you need the extra bravado.  ;D

Ha! I'll try not to. I know what you mean though. I just watched the latest record run around the 'Ring by the new Giulia QV. That guy must need to strap his on with an extra seatbelt. Insane.

Anyway, back to rollcages... Carl, got a pic of that cage Pete did for your Alfetta?

17fitty

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2016, 11:38:52 AM »
no pics of my cage due to goddam phone.............anyway on Independant Custom Fab face book page you can see a bit of mine and another cage finished on the weekend and a bit of the process.

hammer

• AROCA Member #: 510
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2016, 02:13:36 PM »
Peter (Custom Fab) built the cage in my Sprint. The workmanship is first rate and the price was very, very reasonable. Don't skimp on your roll cage. A good one will save your life. Cheers, Brent

simmi1983

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2016, 08:52:37 PM »
Thanks guys will give him a call when I save up some coin. I did hear there was a track official or at Morgan park that did cages. . Peter. . I think.  Anyone know the guy or how to contact him? Just wanna put the feelers out to check all options.
Also does the guy at Nambour radiators still do cages?  He was recommended in this page a few years ago.

Thanks for the input.

Cheers,

Luke

17fitty

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2016, 09:41:33 AM »
Simmi- Petes number is on Dereks earlier post- also if you need lexan(polycarbonate)windows i do them(race plastics/alpha plastics) and in the same complex as Pete (Independant custom  fab) and both alfa/fiat tragics--hope this helps

simmi1983

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2016, 12:55:22 PM »
Ok, I thought someone said the official at Morgan park who does cages was from Warwick. I think we are taking about different Peters.

simmi1983

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2016, 04:37:43 PM »
I found out the name of the guy who does cages in Warwick. His name is Peter Herlihen@ PJH motorsport in Warwick, does anyone know of his work or anyone had him build them a cage?
Wouldn't mind seeing some examples.

Cheers,

Luke

Pedro69

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2016, 07:25:23 PM »
Hi Luke,
I sent you a PM regarding cages, just wondering if you received it.
I can send you some pics of cages I've done if you like, just let me know.
Cheers, Peter
Independent Custom Fabrication

smstargon

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2017, 03:12:30 PM »
Hey folks,

Wondering if anyone had any recommendations for service providers in Townsville? I'm embarassed to say my 916 GTV V6 has suffered a couple of years of neglect, but I'm in a position now where I can give her the TLC she needs and want to get her back on the road. Just want someone who actually knows the cars to work on her as I've had a bad experience in the past with mechanics who just haven't respected the car.

Cheers,
Rob