155 twin spark for sale

Started by alfa155, July 20, 2006, 10:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfa155

Hi fellow enthusiasts.

Up for sale is my Green MY1993  155 2.0 twin spark 5 spd manual, predeccessor to the 156. ( cannot seem to upload pics ill try again soon, but contact me and i will email you)

Price: $5200 (no rego) $5850 1year NSW rego and CTP

I am the 2nd owner in Australia, i bought it 3 years ago from a man in Canberra, he bought it from Brian Foley Alfa in Sydney, this dealer brought this car from Hong Kong in December 2000, along with a similar car and some 164 super 24's.

Condition is excellent, apart from small scratches, wear and tear etc.

60000 miles, variable valve timing, twin cam, twin spark 2.0 l very economical.

Sports bucket seats, factory sunroof, array of alfa gauges and goodies, alloy wheels ( i still have originals too).

Cruise control ,Pioneer cd player, good speakers. Rear factory sun blinds, climate control (Ac not operative)

ABS brakes 4 wheel disc and Bilstein shocks on all four corners.

Got a new clutch 1 year ago, the engine is  well maintained.

Sadly My user manual, service records and import papers were stolen last year. This is very unfortunate as the detailed the cars history and 3 owners, and were very informative on all aspects of the car.

All i can do i s apologise and have lowered the price of the car( ALWAYS remove your log books from your cars!!)

I am selling her as i have moved and have no garage and do not want the car to fry outside this coming summer.

The car drives great with solid predictable handling ( remember the 155 in the touring cars?) has a firm chassis and a surprising amount of power, great spread of torque, and smoothness.

I can also answer some technical questions regarding this  model , so  drop me a line if you have any questions or  would like pictures!

Cheers

AGM155

Hi,
I may be interested in your car, can you please tell me the built year and can you please send me the photos (including ones of the original wheels) on address_and_password@hotmail.com.
Where is the car currently and do you know what is wrong with the A/C?
Thanks.