Alfa Car Box Trailer For Sale

Started by dfrye, June 28, 2022, 05:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfrye

Looking to sell a 2 Tonne rated GVM car trailer. I have used it to cart alfas about for the past 12 years and is ideal for the job. Better still it is box sided so can take bulk mulch, soil, furniture and hardware supplies. It is approx 1670 internal width from memory so will not take a modern full size car, but will take a 105 or 116 GTV6 etc which is what I have used it for over many years. Has electric brakes and parking brake which are all serviceable. Holden style wheel bearings and dual safety chains. The ramps form the rear box section. Impress your friends with the 1980s style Toyota mag rims :)

Has 9 months NSW rego, and had 4 new tyres in March this year. Only selling as I need a 2.8GVM trailer to tow heavier cars.

The trailer is in Sydney currently, but I go between Victoria and Sydney so could deliver to Melbourne or Sydney by arrangement and given some time. Ideal for carting old alfas about and a great selling point for the wife is your ability to sell it to her for moving all her landscaping stuff. I am thinking $2600.

//dean

dfrye

Front photo

dfrye

Rear Photo