83 GTV6 resto chasing tail lights

Started by ken mcmillan, September 26, 2021, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ken mcmillan

Hi All. My 83 GTV6 restoration is finally under way after two years sitting in the Garage its off tp the panel shop. I am the chasing the first of what I expect will be a long list of parts , Replacment tail lights are the first cab off the rank , checking to see if anyone has some available. Also after recommendations for the best sources of GTV6 parts

Alfetta77

Hi Ken, Monza Motors in Bayswater is worth a try for second-hand items. If you need new, try Highwood Alfa or EB Spares in the UK, OKP or MyAlfa in Europe. I have used Alfaholics for a few things but not sure how much they have for V6 / later cars. Hope this is useful, good luck!
Current:  Alfetta GTV 1977 Silver
Previous: Alfetta GTV 1980 Red

ken mcmillan

Thanks Alfetta
I might be mistaken but It does look like there are fewer parts available for the 116 GTVs than 105's , or even the 932 GTV's.

Alfetta77

I think that's right Ken. My sense is that 105's / 115's were much more popular when new, and more people have wanted to restore them, and therefore they have a much bigger aftermarket. I keep a close eye on ebay, Gumtree and FB marketplace, good stuff does come up from time to time. Downside of this is that I have a whole heap of stuff I don't really need stashed away for a potential future project... ;D. If you would like to chat at more length feel free to PM me.
Current:  Alfetta GTV 1977 Silver
Previous: Alfetta GTV 1980 Red