Alfasud Ti QV cloth/carpet

Started by herbyj, May 20, 2020, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbyj

Hi

Has anyone bought seat cloth or carpet from this supplier?

http://www.antonioruggiriproduzioni.it/

Not cheap but looks like it's a quality product.

Herby

bonno

Good find Herby and just to let you know that when I was making enquiries for seat material for my Alfetta GTV several years back there was none available, however their website indicates different.  I have sent the company an e-mail to see what fabrics are available and will keep forum members posted on outcome of my enquiries.
cheers
bonno

amichie

I bought the TI seat cloth. It is very good quality.

bonno

Had a reply from the supplier rep who confirmed that they have in stock the velour material for the Alfetta GTV (refer below to extract of e-mail)

"I have both GTV velvet now, of course it's not the same material used years ago but it's likely used from European owners
Price for 1 linear meter is of 150€ , width is 140 cm.

Attached you can see pictures of the upholstery".

Please note that I have attached this link on a previous post on the 116 series cars identifying availability of this material. 

Craig_m67

wow, what a great find!

Twenty years ago (yes), I was looking for some of the black/green SprintQV cloth to repair my front seat.. absolutely impossible to get.

I think I might need to get another Sprint one day :(
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

Lou Sprint

Hi all,
I was enquiring in a Facebook group and this guy Antonio Ruggi sent a PM saying that he was the cloth supplier for Alfa Romeo and he has the original fabrics (I need the black with green squares)
Price is around $100 per metre and for a s3 sprint you need 2 metres.
I reckon he's legit, but shipping from Italy may be expensive