RACING BRAKE KIT

Started by MD, May 20, 2020, 05:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MD

For a racing application, I have a front brake conversion that is a direct bolt on to upgrade the Brembo front calipers/rotors on any Alfetta, GTV6, 75,or 90 series transaxle.
The kit comprises Japanese made components from Nissan that were fitted to a Nissan Skyline GTS turbo. Worth bearing in mind that the Skyline brakes were engineered for about a 300kg heavier car  than any of the above Alfas.
The calipers are Sumitomo, alloy, 4 piston along the Brembo lines. Recently re-kitted and carry half-life ARM1 racing pads from QFM. Alloy conversion adaptors are made from 6061 T6 aluminium and fitting bolts are also supplied. They bolt directly onto the Alfa upright. The calipers are fitted with stainless steel braided connecting lines that are in excellent condition.
The rotors are good quality Jap steel 296 x 28mm and are modified for 5x98 Alfa PCD fitment that directly bolt onto the Alfa hub.
For street application, I advise to obtain Blue Plate certification for insurance purposes. For racing of course that is not required.
Rim size requirement is 16 inch for clearance purposes.
In summary. Rotors, calipers, pads, adaptors, braided lines- complete bolt up. $395 plus postage.
For enquiries, please send me a PM
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

MD