Calder Park Rally Masters - March 11-12

Started by Simon Bidese, March 04, 2006, 10:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Bidese

Taking out dads and damien's red 105 gtv to blow out some cob webs.  Will be glad to see an alfa in the field.  12 stages over 2 days all within the calder park venue.  all tarmac based - inlcuding 3 or 4 motorkhana's, a circuit session, a veledrome session, a drag, an average speed event and the old re-opened calder grand prix circuit (combining the circuit and veledrome in one lap).  Will be competing in classic 2 litre and under, i think there is still places available, great value $350 for the event.  8am-5pm sat, 10am-3pm plus bbq sunday, visist www.motorsport.com.au for more details and contact details.  Hope to see some of you out there.

Evan Bottcher

I see Tony Hawker mentioned this in the Cross+Serpent this month.  Take lots of photos and make sure to post them here on the forum!  Perhaps if it's a good weekend then you'll inspire some more Alfas for next time.  Have fun - I don't think I've got any time this weekend to get down there for a look sorry.

cheers,
Evan.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Simon Bidese

Thanks Evan, will do my best for the alfa die hards

alfagtv58

Good Luck Simon.....I might try and come out for a look :)
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Simon Bidese

Thanks Phil...Phil / Evan pls find some small photo's on the photboard from the action last weekend, see you at Winton hopefully