Just thought I might say hello and stuff  :). Check out my GTA at youtube below

www.youtube.com/jasons147gta

AGM155

Hi Alfamale.

Awesome car you've got there.

;D

alfagtv58

Hey Alfamale,

I missed this a while back.  Nice one!  Supercharged 147GTA, making some good horsepower too.  You must be happy with mid 13 sec quarter mile times.  Whats the understeer like?
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Brad M

Welcome, does the torque steer make the car change lanes like my old TX5 Turbo did?
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Sheldon McIntosh

Looks like a quick car. Nice work on the conversion, looks tidy.

Maybe you should come and join us at a track day to see just how fast it is.  That way you won't have to speed on the street.

alfagtv100 (Biggus)

Fully sick.  I like it.
Marco Leoncelli
2017 Giulia. Yeah, baby.
1971 1750 GTV Coupe Series II
Past: 2008 159 Ti V6 3.2, RenaultSport Clio 182 (smuf blue).

Sheldon McIntosh

Showing your age Marco.  It's "sic".

alfamale

Quote from: Brad Marshall on November 27, 2008, 10:27:06 AM
Welcome, does the torque steer make the car change lanes like my old TX5 Turbo did?

Brad,

I fitted the Quaife LSD differential, Bilstein PSS9, also larger none floating swaybar. So no lane changing it just sits like a brick. But very hard on the tyres, which are next on the list. Im thinking the Falken RT215 semi slicks.

alfamale

Quote from: Phil Baskett on November 27, 2008, 08:52:45 AM
Hey Alfamale,

I missed this a while back.  Nice one!  Supercharged 147GTA, making some good horsepower too.  You must be happy with mid 13 sec quarter mile times.  Whats the understeer like?

Understeer is just as abnormal as any front wheel drive. Lay of the power whilst cornering else u end up in the ditch, thou the diff makes the power easier to use

alfamale

Quote from: Sheldon Mcintosh on November 27, 2008, 05:55:21 PM

I get the feeling its a bit old fart around here.

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: alfamale on November 27, 2008, 06:21:29 PM

Just the way we like it bro, keeps out the tools.  Once you've seen one HID or stereo install, you've seen them all.

Mate, that sounds like a serious piece of machinery you've got there.  Phillip Island is in two weeks, you won't regret it (unless you stack it of course).

alfamale

Quote from: Sheldon Mcintosh on November 27, 2008, 06:29:54 PM
Quote from: alfamale on November 27, 2008, 06:21:29 PM

Just the way we like it bro, keeps out the tools.  Once you've seen one HID or stereo install, you've seen them all.

Mate, that sounds like a serious piece of machinery you've got there.  Phillip Island is in two weeks, you won't regret it (unless you stack it of course).

lol. yer stereo is standard sorry dude.

What do i have to fill out to have a run, I have a wakefield license. So assume the same process?

Sheldon McIntosh

Sorry, forgot to say.  If you come to the Island you could try and beat our resident 'old farts', Allan Goodall and Robin Doherty.  Allan only has 250bhp in his 75 (from what I've heard), and Robin has 190 bhp in his 90, and both are over 50 (in fact Robin is retired).  

They'll be no trouble to beat around the Island, surely?   ;)

alfamale

Quote from: Sheldon Mcintosh on November 27, 2008, 06:38:49 PM
Sorry, forgot to say.  If you come to the Island you could try and beat our resident 'old farts', Allan Goodall and Robin Doherty.  Allan only has 250bhp in his 75 (from what I've heard), and Robin has 190 bhp in his 90, and both are over 50 (in fact Robin is retired).  

They'll be no trouble to beat around the Island, surely?   ;)

Schweet, the Stig will be driving. And the semi-slicks will now be slicks.

Sheldon McIntosh

There'll be a link on the front page of the website, under 'downloads'.  Sorry don't know what a 'wakefield' licence is?  Need a Cams 2S licence, you can get it on the day, and you need to be a member of any affiliated car club.

Come on down bro, 2nd best track in the country!