1983 Alfetta Sedan TS

Started by Mat Francis, June 16, 2019, 01:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat Francis

1983 Alfetta Sedan, owned and garaged for the last 15 odd years. Never wanted to sell but no longer have room to keep it safely stored, and would rather see it go to a good home and be appreciated.

Not a lot of the car is original anymore, see a far from comprehensive list below.

24mm front sway bar
27mm torsion bars
Benincas extended uprights to suit 15" wheels
Pace extended top ball joints
Koni yellows, valved to suit torsion bars/springs
180lb rear springs
Volvo front brakes with larger rotors to suit
16x7 performance wheels, re003 Bridgestone tyres less than 1k old.

TS engine, fully rebuilt less than 5k ago. Head replaced and crack tested at this time.
Battery relocated into the boot.

TS gearbox in good condition. Selector shaft changed to retain alfetta gear linkage- non isostatic. Syncros swapped around a few years ago. Not new, but perfectly functional.

75 front and rear seats.

Terratrip rally computer

Body could do with a tidy up in a few spots, but excellent by Alfetta standards- no significant rust issues.

An abundance of spare parts to go with the car- 15" wheels with used semi slicks, a race seat, spare doors and bonnet. Whatever else you see in the shed that may be useful.

Currently club registered and can be test driven, but will be sold without rego or rwc.

Obviously inspection will be required on such a vehicle- give me a call on 0400 294 466 to discuss.

Asking $8500. Happy to negotiate within reason- after vehicle has been inspected. Located in Kilsyth.

I will leave it only on here for a couple of weeks before I post it on Gumtree etc.
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Mat Francis

Couple of extra photos
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie