Hello 939 and has anybody seen my keys?

Started by MattK, April 19, 2019, 09:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citroënbender

Seriously, I have "$200 CASH REWARD" and my number on one side, the other "$200 NO QUESTIONS".

Half the price of a new key!

The missing part - is it an Apple or a Samsung?

(Sorry, couldn't help it!)

Can you access ePer online or get a torrent?

bazzbazz

Quote from: MattK on May 06, 2019, 11:06:43 AM
Sorry to drag it back to Alfas (and what a great idea to put a reward notice on the key, I will do that) - I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest where I could pick up a small piece missing from the side skirt on my car. It's an insert about six inches in front of the rear wheel - I assume it's a panel you remove to get to the jack point, or maybe covering a mounting screw. It's present on one side but not the other. Not knowing what it's called is hampering my Google searches.

Need the Vin #
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

MattK

aha - it's item 2 on this diagram, but (Aus) driver's side so I assume it would be referred to as "right side" on the parts page.

Amazingly useful site that, you search by VIN and it tells you the parts for your actual car, as well as its manufacture date etc.

Citroënbender

156059796 Right side (as viewed from rear of car)
.....802 left side as viewed from rear of car.

Note they come primered, so need topcoating. Maybe hit the overseas breakers up for a matching colour used part, to blow in a little piece with 2K will be expensive.

bazzbazz

"Amazingly useful site that, you search by VIN and it tells you the parts for your actual car, as well as its manufacture date etc."

There are several sites that so this, but the readers might like to know what site you are referring to?   ::)
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

MattK

oops, yes ...
https://www.fiatdalys.lt/
(although it lets the side down by showing my car as left-hand drive in the diagram!)

MattK

Hi all, still enjoying the 159 Ti TBi. A quick question - does anyone want to sell me a Blue&Me iPhone adapter? or is there a line-in hack for the factory audio system?