SOLD - FS - 156 Sportwagon Twin Spark Manual

Started by NeroGTV, April 17, 2019, 01:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeroGTV

##SOLD##

This car will come with a Roadworthy Certificate and is Registered. I've just replaced the front shockers and rotors which were required for the roadworthy.  The car handles even better with a nice firm front end.
I need this gone by the end of next week - no reasonable offer refused.
I also have a set of 16 inch teledials I could package into the sale if you are interested.
Here are the photos of the car:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/K4GN7LMXyjrooZRr8

2001 156 Twin Spark Manual
192k Klms

It is hard to find a series 1 manual 156 Twin Spark Sportwagon in this condition. This car is in very good condition for its age. It is unmodified and in original condition - with the exception of the stereo.
The body and paintwork are in very good condition, panels are straight with no dents.  There are a few stone chips on the front which are consistent with a car of this age.
The Twin Spark engine runs smoothly and it has the reliable cable throttle body (not fly by wire). It has great low end torque and sounds brilliant.

It has been well maintained and has a detailed and extensive service history with Beninca Motors.  The cam belt being replaced at 170k klms. Recently I have replaced the following:
- New Bosch spark plus x 8
- New Bosch mass air flow meter (MAF)
- New air filter
- New Battery
- New Cam cover gasket
- Oil changes using full synthetic oil with filter every 5k klms

Other notable items:
- Wooden Momo Steering Wheel.  This was purchased brand new only 6 months ago. Original leather wheel will be supplied.
- Blue tooth Pioneer stereo/CD player with hands free microphone
- Continental Tyres
- Air conditioning works well
- All of the electrics work
- Original and un-used spare tyre

It is fully registered until July 2019. 

Car is located in Bentleigh (VIC) after hours or in Cheltenham during business hours.

Call me for an inspection.

Tony

NeroGTV

BUMP - Price drop to $4300.  This car is Roadworthy and Registered. 
I've committed to another car - no reasonable offer refused.
I also have a set of 16 inch teledials I could package into the sale if you are interested.

NeroGTV

## SOLD ##

This car will come with a Roadworthy Certificate and is Registered. I've just replaced the front shockers and rotors which were required for the roadworthy.  The car handles even better with a nice firm front end.
I need this gone by the end of next week - no reasonable offer refused.