WARNING-Bridgestone Tyre center damaged my wheels & are denying responsibility

Started by 75TS, April 03, 2019, 02:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Repco Lad

The reason service has gone to s**t is because 'we' accept it.

Don't stand for it 75. Don't bother with facebook, get creative and get hold of some-one in their state office. Something along the lines of being insistent that you want to talk to a territory manager to pass on a compliment usually works- then you can give it to him

These outlets are predominantly franchised, but more often than not, they will fix your problem at one of the company stores.

I had an issue with the Bridgestone in Vermont, but persisted, and finally managed to get onto one of the territory managers. They are all aware of their 'problem' franchisees- you can bet you are not the first one to complain

Ended up getting sorted through a store in Moorabbin. First thing the guy asked me was what store I went to before coming to him

It may also be worth contacting the store and speaking directly with the owner, rather than the manager if you can. Quite often in franchising, the actual owner may not work in the store.

Push it onto consumer affairs if you have to- it's pretty straight forward- so long as you have your facts right