Drive Against Depression - Sunday 7th April

Started by alfagtv100 (Biggus), March 30, 2019, 10:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfagtv100 (Biggus)

Hi all,
I was recently invited to join a lovely drive for a great cause - The Drive Against Depression.
Drive route: Gembrook to Noojee for lunch, then Mt. Baw Baw
Time: Arrive no later than 9:30am
Bonus: I will be bringing my lovely 1971 Giulia GTV MkII out for this worthy cause.
The Drive
Getting out for our regular community drives is so important to this cause. It's where Drive Against Depression started and it's still the important way by which the members provide opportunities for people to get together in a judgement free, non-confrontation environment and enjoy the pleasure of a Sunday drive.

This is one of their classic and well-loved drive routes.  Meeting at the bakery on Main Street, Gembrook for the necessary coffee fuelling, and optional but highly recommended doughnut fuelling, and to hold the briefing for the morning. Drivers will enjoy the stunning surrounding roads, travel through Yarra Junction then end at the Noojee Pub for lunch. For those keen for an extra drive, meander up Mt. Baw Baw and take in the view from the top.

Imagine how wonderful it will be to have a collection of Italian classics involved in this great cause.

Interested in joining in this drive on some premium Victorian driver's roads?
Please register at https://www.driveagainstdepression.com.au/shop/events/dad-autumn-drive-day-7-april-2019/

Marco Leoncelli
2017 Giulia. Yeah, baby.
1971 1750 GTV Coupe Series II
Past: 2008 159 Ti V6 3.2, RenaultSport Clio 182 (smuf blue).

gtv19

Cant be there but well done, I hope its a great day.

Cheers,
Laurie
current,
alfa 3.2gt (q2)
159 2.4 Diesel Ti sportwagon
147 twinspark manual
past

105 spider (modified)
alfetta gtv twin spark
156 Ti selespeed x2
1.8gt`s 3 of
Alfetta sedan (sprint car)
105 series spiders(2)

Ads

Hey Marco, and thanks for the wrap. Looking forward to seeing you out there with us tomorrow.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to know more about what we do, feel free to contact us: connect at driveagainstdepression dot com dot au.

Happy driving!
Prev: 75 TS
Prev: 1974 1600GT Junior (2 litre)