Assorted Alfa parts + Engine + Car

Started by orgigeorgie, March 03, 2019, 10:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orgigeorgie

Hey Guys,

Clearing out a few bits and pieces I no longer have a use for and would like to go to people who will use them/put them on cars.

A few are on gumtree, and happy to provide pictures upon request too.

- 4x Genuine Alfa GTA rims in good condition, with some minor gutter rash. All straight, no buckles or cracks. $950

- Alfetta 2.0 GTV demister Switch - great condition $15

- Alfetta 2.0 GTV rear fog light switch in great condition $15

- Alfetta 2.0 GTV used Dizzy cap with leads (good as a spare to chuck in the car) $20

- 2000 Alfa GTV 3.0 Engine with ~100k km; Good condition; Short Block; Unfortunately no intake runners, but does have CF2 manifolds. Came out of running car - was meant to go in a gtv6 but decided against it in the end. w CF2 $1500; w/o CF2 $1200 $650

- Genuine Wizard Exhaust for the 156 TS. Will bolt straight on to 156, or can be hacked up to suit 116 cars. Sounds epic. $500

- Genuine 3.2 V6 GT Exhaust Back Box $20

- CF2 manifolds are per above $350

- Stainless bumpers off a '77 GTV in good condition (front and rear) $200

- '77 GTV rolling car with full drive train. Car was running fine, but had my keys stolen unfortunately. Doesn't have the grill or the lights. It probably too much headache for a restoration as the A pillar is rusted through, but the floor, boot and most of the car is actually relatively rust free. Engine and gearbox would be good spares. The interior is completely shot - was removed for track car use, same old story. But comes with the car. $1200

- ADDITION 4 x 225/40/ZR18 Continental CSC3 in good condition about 80% tread. $75 each or $200 for the lot.

Parts are in Forest Hill Victoria and the engine and car in Keilor, Victoria. Can deliver the smaller parts and wheels if necessary - but engine and car would need to be picked up. Will answer any questions you may have :)

My number is 0405 539 seven seven nine or you can email me at orgi.georgie at gmail dot com
156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

Updated - happy to negotiate if these go to a good home.

Thanks to all the guys who came in to buy some other other parts.

G
156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

Updated with the bits that have sold. Thanks to all that have enquired.

The only big item left is the 24 valve busso. Price drop.

G
156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6