Reasonable repairs in Adelaide

Started by peteH, February 17, 2019, 12:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peteH

Hi all. Just joined the Alfa club due to my wife's 2011 Mito which she loves. I would like to make it perfect for her but the sun roof doesn't work ( loud noise and only moves a bit) and a rubbing sound on the left front.  Any good reasonable repairers around the Adelaide area. I'm always scared to go to a local and end up paying them extra to learn how an Alpha works before it can be repaired.
Cheers

Craig_m67

SuperCheap
Nulon silicon spray
Empty the can on the tracks and the rubber pieces from outside the car

Hold the button down or, tap it to make it move.. it's just stuck (or well and truely fucked, but either way $15./ will let you know)

Lubrication ... it's just chemistry, no matter how old the pieces are
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

gtv19

Gday and welcome to AROCA SA. In your Club magazine you will note a couple of Club advertisers who can assist you. If you havent got your mag yet, go to the AROCA SA website(www.alfaclubsa.org.au) and see the advertisers there. If you still cannot find one give Peter (club life member) a call at Eurosport, 83622333.

Cheers, Laurie
current,
alfa 3.2gt (q2)
159 2.4 Diesel Ti sportwagon
147 twinspark manual
past

105 spider (modified)
alfetta gtv twin spark
156 Ti selespeed x2
1.8gt`s 3 of
Alfetta sedan (sprint car)
105 series spiders(2)

peteH

Quote from: Craig_m67 on February 17, 2019, 09:34:54 PM
SuperCheap
Nulon silicon spray
Empty the can on the tracks and the rubber pieces from outside the car

Hold the button down or, tap it to make it move.. it's just stuck (or well and truely fucked, but either way $15./ will let you know)

Lubrication ... it's just chemistry, no matter how old the pieces are

Will give it a go. Thanks

peteH

Quote from: gtv19 on February 19, 2019, 02:55:50 PM
Gday and welcome to AROCA SA. In your Club magazine you will note a couple of Club advertisers who can assist you. If you havent got your mag yet, go to the AROCA SA website(www.alfaclubsa.org.au) and see the advertisers there. If you still cannot find one give Peter (club life member) a call at Eurosport, 83622333.

Cheers, Laurie

Will check them out. Thanks