How Many are Left - UK Sud's still on road?

Started by philpot, September 24, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philpot

Was just looking at the info for Alfetta GTV's re. the above site.  These are the numbers and link for Alfasuds:

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=Alfa+Romeo+Alfasud&commit=Search

90 according to 'How Many are Left'   I wonder if there's a club permit type system in the Uk and whether these are included as well?   Anyone ?
1992 33 1.7 16v QV - white     1998 156 Twin Spark - white     1990 33 1.7 16v QV - silver     1985 33 1.5 QV - silver

Past:   '81 Alfasud ti      '76 Alfasud ti

renault

hi all. this is my first post here - i just joined.
Why did i join, well frankley I could not find a UK forum for suds and thought that there may be more suds in OZ than in UK, and my experience with other car forums shows me that you are sure to be a freindly bunch !.
Anyway, I have a 1.5 ( with a 33 engine) and although I now live in France, (I brought the car over here when I left the UK) I want to start the restauration and thought you guys may be able to help.
My car is still oficially in UK (SORN) even though it is here if France, so I don't know if that affects the numbers.  Does anyone kniow how many are in OZ?
So, I will 'present myself' on the forum and beging posting.
regards to all
geoff