2015 Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Limited Launch Edition for Sale

Started by Snoopy, September 01, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoopy

Fall in Love with this dashing sporty car!!

I have a "2015 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde (Q.V. TCT) Limited Launch Edition for sale at $28,500" !!

It spells Uniqueness, Personality and Beauty! There's only a handful of its kind here in Australia. So, you are unlikely to see a car similar to yours on the road.

In a great condition and regularly serviced at the Alfa Romeo authorised dealer, you will enjoy its turbo engine performance. I am selling this fabulous car to switch to one with a bigger capacity.

Please see attached specifications below. If you are seriously interested, feel free to contact me on 0481 313 434, or drop me a private message for enquiry. Test drive can be arranged for a serious buyer! Driver license must be presented before the test drive.

4 Cylinder with 1.8 L Turbo Petrol (Auto)
6 Speed Automatics
Colour: Grey Magnetic (see attached pictures)
Interior Colour: Black Lather
Body:  5 door 5 seat Hatch
Drive Type: Front Wheel Drive
RW Certificate: Yes
Fuel Economy Combined 7 L / 100 km

Snoopy

Quote from: Snoopy on September 01, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
Fall in Love with this dashing sporty car!!

I have a "2015 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde (Q.V. TCT) Limited Launch Edition for sale at $28,500" !!

It spells Uniqueness, Personality and Beauty! There's only a handful of its kind here in Australia. So, you are unlikely to see a car similar to yours on the road.

In a great condition and regularly serviced at the Alfa Romeo authorised dealer, you will enjoy its turbo engine performance. I am selling this fabulous car to switch to one with a bigger capacity.

Please see attached specifications below. If you are seriously interested, feel free to contact me on 0481 313 434, or drop me a private message for enquiry. Test drive can be arranged for a serious buyer! Driver license must be presented before the test drive.

4 Cylinder with 1.8 L Turbo Petrol (Auto)
6 Speed Automatics
Colour: Grey Magnetic (see attached pictures)
Interior Colour: Black Lather
Body:  5 door 5 seat Hatch
Drive Type: Front Wheel Drive
RW Certificate: Yes
Fuel Economy Combined 7 L / 100 km