Hi im new here finally seen the light AGAIN!

Started by AlfaHolic, October 01, 2008, 06:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlfaHolic

Hi my name is lars im 25 currently live in north brisbane, i have alfas since i got my licence started with a 1981 Guiletta that i bought for $50 bucks off a guy took it home bought a battery and a water pump and it run good as gold, i then got a 1986 alfa 90 which i had for a year or more i also had a 71 (i think) gtv 1750 that i was restoring but lost interest (Young and Dumb!) sold it uncompleted then moved too a 1981 GTV 2.0 which i had for awhile regrettable i sold it and still regret it too this day its floating around darwin last i seen it. I have had a number of cars since then including a few vl turbos, commodore ute, i currently have a 99 vt as the missus daily, a Nissan R33 that i use too drift, But i could just not escape the burn i had too get another alfa so after seeing a run down 79 GTV in a wreckers yard i purchased it only too find it was more bog then car, someone had attacked it before badly. I have since purchased a immaculate 1984 GTV 2.0 that is as i speak on a truck from adelaide.

Well there is a little of the history behind me i will be joining the QLD section soon and hopefully gettin out too some comps in the new GTV. I will also find the photos of my old alfas and scan them and upload them for all too look at.

Thanks Lars ;D

AlfaHolic

alfagtv58

Welcome Lars.....i hope you enjoy the new car!
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

spieret

Welcome Lars,

I hope you join the club, if you haven't already and come along to some club nights and various other functions. I'm sure you'll probably want to get into the alfacomp as well.

Cheers

Tony
Owning a GTV, if i have to explain... you'll never understand...

Current:
1998 916 V6 GTV

AlfaHolic

This is the gtv i bought cheap to restore but it had way too much rust in it this is olny the half of it.

Sheldon McIntosh

wow that car is pretty much rooted isn't it? whatever you paid was probably worth it for the wheels though.

AlfaHolic

Yeah its got momo vegas and that and it has new carpet pretty clean interior, its great as a spare parts car only cost me $500 so cant complain.