Blacksprint

Hi All,
Anyone selling a Sprint QV?
Im looking for one in good condition.

Please PM or call/text me on 0416060911

Thanks,

Simon

amichie

Sprint QVs come up for sale from time to time. Anything from $500 to about $10,000. What end of the price range are you looking at?

Andrew

Craig_m67

Black ones were extremely rare... I know this from trying to find one in 1991 when they were 'current'
I ended up buying an S3 Sprint QV in white (20K km, ex lease).

I've never seen a black one listed for sale (ever), come to think of it, I've only ever seen one (factory) black S3 Sprint in my life - in Sydney 1993.
Good luck though - one of my favourite Alfa's
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

Smudge

A guy called Ross was selling a black one down here in Canberra, over a year ago now though. I think he bought it from QLD and it was an ex charity-rally car.
Never saw it in the flesh but he did have it on Gumtree for a while, with photos. Wouldn't say it was in 'good' condition but wasn't too bad either.

Nice guy and he's a member on here. Might still have it or be able to give you a lead. rossmthompson197 is his username.

'05 Alfa 147 TS Manual
'85 Alfa Sprint w/1.7 16v
'99 Italjet Dragster 180

Blacksprint

Hi Andrew,
I'm more the $10k buyer but there seems to be very little choice in cars.

I'd be happy with red, black or  silver.  Definitely want a late QV.

Thanks for the pointers guys.

Any help anybody can provide would be great.

Cheers.

Fetta GTV

They are out there. This one not for sale though sorry
1979 Alfetta GTV
1986 Alfa Sprint 1.5 twin carb

Blacksprint

Fetta GTV, your just teasing me!

That looks very nice. 

Ricky Ricardo

Quote from: Craig_m67 on May 25, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
Black ones were extremely rare... I know this from trying to find one in 1991 when they were 'current'
I ended up buying an S3 Sprint QV in white (20K km, ex lease).

I've never seen a black one listed for sale (ever), come to think of it, I've only ever seen one (factory) black S3 Sprint in my life - in Sydney 1993.
Good luck though - one of my favourite Alfa's

About 5 or 6 years back when collecting parts for my Sprint rebuild there was a black QV at the wreckers. I took parts from it and remember thinking why was it wrecked. All of what was left looked really good. 

amichie

I bought a Black one off ebay about 3 or 4 years ago. It sat under a tree way too long and one side was completely rusted out. Ended up being a donor car for my SUD and my Green Sprint.