Auto Italia Canberra 2018

Started by Stu159, January 15, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu159

Hi everyone. I would like to bring your attention to the date announcement that has recently been made, Sunday, April 15th, for Auto Italia Canberra 2018. We hope you can all make it. There are more details at the www.autoitaliacanberra.com website, including the fantastic new location of Pialligo Estate Winery. The estate boasts much better facilities than have ever been available for Auto Italia in past years, so again, we hope you can bring your Alfa along to display it and the enjoy the day with us.
Now: 159 V6 Q4 (2006)
Past: Alfetta GTV 2000L (1980) chrome

bonno

Hi Alfisti
In addition to Stuarts post on the Auto Italia webpage, the following link provides their Facebook page as well. I hope to be attending this year, as this will be my fourth straight occasion and am looking forward to the new location.
https://www.facebook.com/autoitaliacanberra/
Regards
bonno

Stu159

much appreciated Bonno, thankyou. There are also Twitter, Instagram & Youtube links, that are clearly displayed on the Auto Italia website pages, if that's anyones preference. Hope to to see you there. The Ferrari, Ducati & Lamborghini clubs are already officially on board, as is Ferrari Australia. I'll be following up all of the other Italian marques this week also.

P.S. some will remember my efforts from "Motori Italiani" at Rosehill Racecourse (2008). I joined the Auto Italia board a couple of months back. Love a good motor show!

All the best
Stuart Craine
Marketing Manager, Auto Italia Canberra
Now: 159 V6 Q4 (2006)
Past: Alfetta GTV 2000L (1980) chrome

bonno

New venue for Auto Italia 2019 and I assume it will be raised as a separate post in due course.