2018 AROCA Sprints Round 1 at Broadford 21 January

Started by Neil Choi, December 11, 2017, 10:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

As the day goes

Tempted to come along just for the parade.

Whats it cost and do you need a helmet?

Evan Bottcher

Quote from: Australia on January 13, 2018, 07:47:09 PM
Tempted to come along just for the parade.

Whats it cost and do you need a helmet?

No cost, and no helmet required.  You'll need to sign a disclaimer form.  The laps will be under controlled conditions (safety cars front and rear) but should be fast enough to get an appreciation for the track.

The first parade session will be about 11am, then another after lunch.  See you there!
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Neil Choi

There will be two parade sessions during the day for your family and friends, one session before lunch and one after lunch.

The sessions are parade laps and as such, they will be conducted at moderate and safe speed, to be enjoyed safely by all.
Should your family and friends like to participate then they must sign on as a driver and passengers have to sign on as well.  No helmets are required.

Be warned and warn your visitors and supporters that anyone misbehaving during the parade lap sessions, as judged by Clerk of Course and Secretary of the Event, will be ejected from property and club punishment will incur.  No discussion will be entered into, decisions are final.

Anyone who are available to help or volunteer for any duties, will be appreciated.

dominic.morello

Neil, is there anywhere we can get access to times etc from Broadford? I left before seeing lap times from last session

Sent from my HTC 2PZC100 using Tapatalk

Evan Bottcher

http://racing.natsoft.com.au

Although, it seems to be unavailable right now, to me. It's normally quite reliable.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Neil Choi