Breaking - GTV6 (116)

Started by LukeC, November 10, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeC

I am breaking a tired '85 GTV6 with sunroof (75 chassis, so don't bother asking about the torsion bars). The car was a QLD car originally with a really RS paint job. Because of the general poor condition of the car, it is not economical to repair or restore. In general, while I am doing this for my own projects and the greater good, my time is valuable and I will be reluctant to post anything of little monetary value. Bundling gets a discount and the first purchase over $100 gets a free barely used air filter! Please note I will be OS from 17th – 28 November.

Not available:

- Bonnet and plastic thingy;
- Front spoiler/splitter (unless you have a Zender one to trade with adjustment);
- Front seats;
- Propshaft;
- Radiator or coolant tank;
- Engine as a whole or the bits off it used for 24V conversions – however, the runners appears to have been polished so one may think the heads have been ported, so the rest is free if you pick it up;
- LH Mirror.

Significant/sample parts for sale;

- Rolling body (gutted of most saleable items) on rubbish wheels with the gearbox still installed. Paintwork is poor but an inspection shows it to have never been in an accident. There is some visible rust but it is far from a basket case, so it's good for cuts or a race car project. Negotiable depending on what is left in the car and I can probably get a 4 cylinder bonnet to go with it;
- Front grill - $100;
- Brembo front calipers (aluminium – good for 105 series cars) - $150; SOLD
- RH mirror (Average - good condition) - $200
- Wine glass/Grand Prix/90 wheels (4) - $120;
- Fuel cap and key - $70; SOLD
- Rear parcel shelf with no speaker holes - $120;
- Washer tank with pump (good condition except for a couple of small cracks where the screws go)  - $80;
- LH door (GC) - $250;
- RH door (some rust) - $150;
- Rad fans (both) - $100;
- Booster, master cylinder (looks quite new) reservoir and pressure limiting valve - $175;
- One inner headlight with VCG silver (light peppering) - $60;
- Dash (cracked, but not really bad – good for recovering) - $150;
- Front and rear bumpers (rear is perfect, front 6/10) - $250 the pair;
- Mirror control wand (yes, with the little side to side thing!!!!) - $100;
- OE rear speaker covers - $50.

Luke Clayton

Canberra
Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au

LukeC

Will probably be coming down to Spectacollo this weekend in my Sube wagon, so if you need something, let me know.

Luke

Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au