Alfa 156 GTA

Started by 105greg, October 25, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

105greg

Hi ,  Looking to sell my 156 GTA September 2002 build 176700 Km. Major service completed last week. Cam belt , tensioners ,and all front pulley gear.  Oil filters CV boots etc.    Car will need a few Items for registration including the front left headlight as it is intermittent . I believe it would require a new ballast. There are other items that also need to be attended to as per my current invoice from On The Spot Alfa in Brisbane Bazz Bazz  or Barry  Its all listed and I can go into depth with serious inquires.  It has the Q2 diff fitted and it really is a good car to drive . The paint is not 100 % with some sun blemishes and bat crap marks on the roof,otherwise it is completely straight with not a ding on it. The front spoiler has some scuff marks as you would expect but is very presentable for a 2002 car. The engine is superb and pulls like a train and I havent had any worrying oil burning issues at all . Wheels have no scuff marks and tyres are 90 % .  Interior is all black leather with usual scuffs and no tears.  Basically this is a pretty good car, if you start to weigh up want they want for 1985 Alfa GTVs at 20 K there is no comparison.  I am looking after an immaculate one for a friend at the moment and drove it home waiting for more power , unfortunately disappointed !      Please dont bother me if you are pissing in the wind , I only want serious inquiries.    Im selling to get some cash together for an Alfetta project and to pump some money back into my wifes miserable life .  Im offering the vehicle for $16500 with full registration or negotiable unregistered keeping in mind a few small issues that would need to be attended to.     

105greg

Quote from: 105greg on February 10, 2018, 01:06:04 AM
So now I have an almost immaculate GTA for $13900.    I now need serious offers on this car .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

105greg

Withdrawn ,     Circumstances have changed but am still Open to inquiries from Alfa enthusiasts.   All above issues for registration have been fixed .     Would also consider trade for 156 wagon   .  Thanks.