My new car

Started by Sheldon McIntosh, September 01, 2008, 10:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: Mick Aarons on September 08, 2008, 11:12:41 PM
hey mate, well done on finally getting a real alfa.  :)

Heh.  Yeah it's not bad, but it's just an impractical 90 really.  No room for a set of spare wheels for the track, no briefcase to carry my important papers (cigarette papers), no central locking or electric seats.  Pretty overrated cars really.......Anyone got a 90 they wanna swap for it?

Frank Musco

Well what should I say?

I do want one, and that car of yours looks quite good in the photos, and I hope you do track it at Phillip Island so I can remind you by passing you with what you should of bought!

Suds Rule

Sheldon McIntosh

yeah good call, but no matter what I buy I'm gonna get passed by you in your "GTV junior". 

By the way, found out today the car was originally white.  Gotta love those Alfa archive dudes, they responded in just over one hour.  Brilliant service.

pep105

Thought that was the case Sheldon- car being white or another colour apart from blue. Still like the blue though, will you leave it that colour?
Yeah ill swap with you for a 90, need to buy one first ! And you didn't specify condition so if i pick up a clapped out one fom Milano Wreckers that should be alright yeah ? Done Deal ! 

PS Your a stirer Musco !
Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

shane wescott

Glad to see you have joined the ranks of GTV6 owners, i knew the bug would get you eventually :-)

They are one of the most exciting and unique Alfa's ever - at least thats what I tell myself when the Unique electrical issues occur :-)

My GTV6 has cracked it because I went overseas and drove a Fiat  !!!!. Tomorrow will be spent trying to sort out a no start/no fuel issue.

Look out for GTV6's they are extremely jealous and have friends who will dob you in if you are unfaithful.

Catch ya

Shane
Current Cars:

No Alfa's :-(

Previous Cars:
1991 White 164
86 White GTV6 Zender Body Kit
90 Red 75 TS
98 Blue GTV 2.0
85 Red 33 1.5 TI
85 Red 33 1.7 Carby
83 Silver 33 1.5 GCL