My twins GTV6's

Started by Rising Sun, September 06, 2017, 09:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rising Sun

Well, some months ago I introduced myself. I promised to add some photos of my newly acquired GTV6's. Better late than never... Both cars are on club plates now.

Cheers Russ

ACE

A Grand Prix and an Andalusia!
Very nice :-)

V AR 164

Very nice GTV's, was great to talk to you at Auto Classico as well.

Keep us updated with how they treat you!

Andrew.
Present:
-1992 164Q
-1993 Hilux Surf

Past:
-2006 159 2.4 Ti

bonno

Hi Russ
Your recent acquisitions both look fantastic and definitely would put a smile on your face every time you take them for a run. Since your initial post several months back, the AR bug has really bitten to such an extent,  that you ended up getting not just one but 2 x Alfas.

Rising Sun

Thanks for that guys.

Ace, not an Andalucia unfortunately. I have to admit, I had never heard of them and had to google it...  ;)

Thanks Andrew. Was great to meet you too at Autoclassica. Hopefully I'll show up on here a bit more going forward...

Bonno, yes that's the problem with these things. They get under your skin. In a big way!!! Personally, I love the Busso so much. And I'm seriously looking to buy a GT as a daily drive. I know they're getting on a bit in age now, but their styling has me won over. Sure, not everyone's taste, but definitely mine. And yes, I do have a smile, even just when I open the garage door.

Mick A

Nice work Russ,

The cars look fantastic.

Mick. (Monza)

Rising Sun

Heeey, so Mick A is Mick from Monza. Starting to piece all of this together now. Thanks for the comment. I know you've seen the GP, but not the white one yet. So I'll bring it down when the weather fines up a bit to show you. She really is very tidy!

Victor Lee

Yep, Russ' GTV6s are the best I've seen in along while.  The material on the seats in the white one are superb!  :)
Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb