Shannons Sydney Classic Car Show SMSP Eastern Creek 13 Aug 2017

Started by bonno, August 10, 2017, 10:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonno

Hi Alfisti
Come along this Sunday the 13 August at Eastern Creek for the subject event. AROCA NSW will have several cars on display amongst numerous others from different makes. Gates open 10:00 AM and bring the family for a wonderful day out. Refer to the attached flyer for details.
cheers
bonno

bonno

Just a reminder for this Sunday 13 August of the Shannons Car Show at Eastern Creek (refer to flyer for details).

bonno

These are just several shots of both members cars and those that caught my eye taken at the subject event. I estimate in excess of over 2000 classic vehicles were on display from all makes and models.
cheers
bonno

Citroënbender

Lovely day for it, got a "sea of red" happening in the first photo. Urban sprawl must mean the venue's days are surely numbered...

Any tidy Fiat 130 coupés there?

bonno

Did not see a Fiat 130 coupe (seem to becoming a very rare car), however saw a lovely  Red Fiat 2300 sport. I have included several other photos to give an indication of the size of this event.

bonno

This is the last batch of photos taken of the event. The Fiat 2300 sport is arrowed red in image -9 and image -12 is a sample of display located on other side of track.